How to request items from the UCL store
How to request items from Store:
There are 3 ways to request Store material:
1. By completing the Web store request form at:
2. By completing the store request form in eUCLid (UCL Library Catalogue)
3. By email to email@example.com if you cannot access the form
Please fill in as much detail as possible and do include your full name, contact number or email and Library barcode number.
The UCL Store requires the following information to process requests:
For a periodical: the full journal title and volume/part nos., page nos. and date, plus the location.
For a book: the author's name, the title, the date of the work, and the classmark.
For a thesis: the author's name, the date of the work and the title.
When and how to collect your request
Users can choose to pick up requested Stores material from ICH, the Science, Cruciform, Eastman Dental Institute, Institute of Laryngology & Otology & RNID, Institute of Ophthalmology, LASS, SSEES, Royal Free Hospital Medical and Institute of Orthopaedics Libraries. You must select where they would like to collect the Store Request using the drop-down menu at the top of the form.
Requests made before 7.30 a.m. will be available the same afternoon; requests submitted after that time will be ready for consultation the next working day after 4pm.
- There are no deliveries at the weekend.
- Store material should be returned from the library it was collected from.
- All requests are held for one week only, after which they will be returned to Store
- We do not notify readers when material arrives
Theses must be requested as above. They will be kept at the selected pick-up site for two weeks. They cannot be borrowed and are only available for consultation during Issue Desk opening.