Photocopying and scanning in the ICH Library
UCL students wishing to top up their balance, will either be able to do this online – as is currently the case with printing – or via a cash loader device which will be installed in the library.
- A single point of delivery for all print services
- Continuity in provision across most UCL Libraries
- Newer and better equipment (including an A3 colour MFD)
- The opportunity for UCL students to use their ‘print credit’ to photocopy as well as print
- The widespread introduction of scanning
- Significant environmental benefits in terms of reductions in paper usage and CO2 emissions.
Please contact Grazia Manzotti for more information