Trial access to Ovid Emcare
UCL has trial access to Ovid Emcare until 10th December 2016. To access off-site please use Desktop@UCL Anywhere
Ovid Emcare is a nursing database that provides:
- 3,700+ international journals indexed – more than any other nursing database – More scholarly, peer-reviewed and indexed journals than any other nursing database
- 1,800+ titles not available on other leading nursing databases
- Nearly 5 million records dating back to 1995
- Up to 250,000 records/citations added each year
- Broadest scope of international content—more than any other nursing database: 50% of journals are from North America, 40% are from Europe; 10% are from Rest of World. 9% of all records are for articles not in English, most have English-language abstracts.
- 70% of records have online abstracts
- More than 70,000 preferred terms in EMTREE, expanded with nursing and allied health terms. All mapped to MEDLINE’s MeSH.
Please send any feedback on this resource to email@example.com